If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, we will attempt to earn your complete satisfaction, but if we do not than not only will we refund the inspection fee, we will also pay for another Certified inspector of your choice, up to the original inspection fee. Even after we leave and you receive the report 24hrs later you still will have an opportunity to express your dis-satisfaction. We will attempt to resolve any issues but if we do not completely satisfy you we will back up our service as expressed below. Other Inspectors will build in clauses that make it nearly impossible for you to receive any satisfaction with a guarantee. Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction, this is why we do offer this satisfaction guarantee and we truly back it up. Please see Terms below.
We are so confident in what we do, that we are willing to back it up!
This is another way that we provide you Peace of Mind
1. Buyers must be present for entire Inspection.
2. Written complaint must be submitted within 48hrs after Inspection is complete.
3. Specific concerns of Inspection Process to be identified.
4. This applies to only the Inspection Fee and does not include any ancillary services.
5. Must sign release from liability form. To be provided by Office Manager.
6. For 100% Guarantee the above steps to be submitted to Office Manager. A check will be mailed upon approval.
7. For the 200% Satisfaction Guarantee the following must be met in addition to the above:
8. Other Inspection Company Inspector must be a Certified Inspector from InterNachi or ASHI organnization. They must also carry E&O & Business Liability Insurance.
9. Payment will be made upon receipt of additional Inspection Report and proof of payment.