DJI Phanton 4 Capabilities Video from DJI:
DJI Phanton 4 Drone Technology
Revolutionary Materials and Enhanced Agility
- The Phantom 4’s magnesium skeleton reduces weight while keeping stiffness at a maximum to minimize vibration. The new core design lifts the center of gravity closer to the Phantom 4’s heart, improving balance, making it more agile and impressively precise.
Multiple Flight Modes
- Switching flight modes to meet your needs, whether you are looking for simplicity and intelligent navigation, speed or smooth cinematic movements is easy.
Fly Far for Longer
- Fly for 28 minutes, an increase in effective flight time of 25% from the Phantom 3 Professional. Enjoy 3.1mi (5km) of range, with complete control and a live 720p HD view of everything the camera sees.
Sense and Avoid
- Front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to give the Phantom active Obstacle Avoidance that allows it to react to and avoid obstacles in its path. Additionally, DJI’s Vision Positioning System has been refined, increasing its effective altitude by over 300% from the Phantom 3’s altitude to 10 meters and sharpening up its positioning capabilities, allowing for greater security and confidence when flying indoors.
- The Phantom 4 reacts to your touch. In TapFly Mode, simply tap on the live view on your smart device screen to send it flying in that direction. With Obstacle Sensing Systems you can watch it fly without worry.
- Using ActiveTrack, the Phantom 4 will recognize your subject, follow them naturally, and keep them in the frame. No GPS bracelet, tracker or beacon required.
High Performance Camera
- Shoot sharp, clean video in up to 4K at 30fps and Full HD 1080p at 120fps for slow motion, through a newly designed lens that dramatically increases sharpness.
PROFESSIONAL POST PRODUCTION
- A range of video color profiles are available to help you get the look you want easily, from bright vibrant colors to professional flat profiles including D-Log and Cine-D that are ready for video post-production. Photographers can shoot images in 12 megapixel Adobe DNG RAW.
- An advanced 3-axis gimbal takes out unwanted vibration and movement in-flight, enabling the camera to capture smooth and fluid footage even during complex maneuvers.