Below is a summary of all the tools that can assist in detecting problems in a Home Inspection that could otherwise not be visible to the naked eye.
– Aerial Imagery & Enhanced Roof Inspections
– Aerial views of house/property and neighborhood for client information
– For unsafe roof inspections, the drone can provide the required view of critical aspects of the roof materials, flashing, chimney tops.
– Drone safety guidelines per FAA Part 107 are complied with; and proper weather conditions required.
– Infrared Thermography
– Can be used to identify moisture/air leaks and electrical hot spots during an inspection.
– Needed for Home Energy Audits
– Requires sufficient temperature differential to provide accurate results.
– Small hidden problem areas and Water & Sewer lines in-house Inspections
– EPA Certified results in 48 hrs
– WiFi control of Inspection Vehicle for all hard to get to locations.
– Used for Crawlspace, Attic, Roof, small inaccessible locations.
– Full Video and Photo capable camera with night vision up to 15′.
– Test for 17 different types of gas leaks
– Moisture contact & no-contact measurement with IR imaging