WHAT WE CHECK RESIDENTIAL INSPECTION
1. The general home inspection is based on the observations made on the date of the inspection, and not a prediction of future conditions.
2. The general home inspection will not reveal every issue that exists or ever could exist, but only those material defects observed on the date of the inspection.
3. A material defect is a specific issue with a system or component of a residential property that may have a significant, adverse impact on the value of the property, or that poses an unreasonable risk to people (Safety).
4. The fact that a system or component is near, at, or beyond the end of its normal, useful life is not, in itself, a material defect. At Peace of Mind Inspection Services will note in our report observed conditions that can affect useful life.
We check the following System and Components:
3. Basement, Foundation, Crawlspace & Structure
9. Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
10. Doors, Windows & Interior
We go beyond the SOP and include the following in our full inspection:
1. Climb roof when safe
2. Enter crawlspaces
3. Inspect Detached Garages up to 1000 sqft
4. Remove Electrical Panel
5. Provide a DOE Energy Score
6. Provide a 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
7. Provide ReCallCheck for Life on all Major Appliances
8. Provide a Roof 5 year Roof Leak Protection Plan
9. Provide a 90 Day Structural & Mechanical Home Warranty
10. Provide a SewerGard 90 Day Protection Plan for Water/Sewer Lines
11. Provide a MoldSafe 90 Day Protection Plan
12. Provide a $10,000 Honor Guarantee, protects the current Homeowner.
13. Provide a We’ll Buy Your Home Guarantee
14. Provide a 90 Day Termite Protection Plan when Termite Inspection is added to full inspection.
15. Provide a 120 Day Radon Protection Plan when a Radon Inspection is added to full inspection.
16. Provide a 96 Page Home Maintenance Book
17. Provide lifetime access to a Homeowners Resource, Ask the Expert.
ASHI provides a virtual tour house to explain the process. Virtual Tour