When choosing Peace of Mind Inspection Services, for your Home Inspection, our clients benefit from the following:
- We are a Multi firm Home Inspection Company
- Certified ASHI Inspector
- Certified Professional Inspectors (CPI) InterNachi Inspectors
- Licensed Michigan Builder
- DOE Energy Score Assessor
- RESNET HERS Rater (provisional)
- Building Professional Institute (BPI) Certified Building Analyst and Building Envelope Professional
- Passed the National Home Inspector Exam (NHIE) required by 32 States for Certifying Home Inspectors.
- President of the InterNachi Michigan Chapter Organization.
- FEMA Natural Disaster Certified Inspector
- Fully insured, E&O and liability Insurance
- Digital inspection reports in 24 hours or less.
- We provide online booking/scheduling & credit card payment processing.
- We have over +500 credit hours of industry related training
- We go on Roofs/climb into Attics/and enter Crawlspaces all included with full home inspection when conditions are safe
- We have combined +15 years’ experience.
We distinguish ourselves by providing the following during a Home Inspection:
(Included for Free with a Full Inspection)
- We provide a 96 Page Home Maintenance Booklet
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 90-Day Home Warranty
- ReCallCheck for major appliances.
- SEWERGARD 90-Day protection for water/sewer lines.
- Platinum Roof Protection Plan 5 Year roof leak protection
- MoldSafe Protection Plan 90 Day protection against New Mold
- Termite Protection Plan 90 Day Protection against New Termites or Carpenter Ants; must include Termite Inspection
- Radon Protection Plan 120 Day Protection against +4.0PCi/L levels; must include Radon inspection
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee.
- We’ll Buy Your Home Guarantee – by InterNachi.
- Lifetime access to Homeowners Resource Ask the Expert!.
High Tech Advantage
Anyone else is just looking around.®
There are many components to a typical home inspection, each involving a different examination style. Some components can just be looked at with a well trained eye, while others require some special tools.
Here at Peace of Mind Inspection Services we have multiple instruments and tools to better serve you, the customer and provide you with Peace of Mind.
Below is a summary of all the tools that can assist in detecting problems in a Home Inspection that could otherwise not be visible to the naked eye.
- – Aerial Imagery & Enhanced Roof Inspections
– Aerial views of house/property and neighborhood for client information
– For unsafe roof inspections, the drone can provide the required view of critical aspects of the roof materials, flashing, chimney tops.
– Drone safety guidelines per FAA Part 107 are complied with; and proper weather conditions required.
- – Infrared Thermography
– Can be used to identify moisture/air leaks and electrical hot spots during an inspection.
– Needed for Home Energy Audits
– Requires sufficient temperature differential to provide accurate results.
- – Small hidden problem areas and Water & Sewer lines in-house Inspections
- – EPA Certified results in 48 hrs
- – WiFi control of Inspection Vehicle for all hard to get to locations.
– Used for Crawlspace, Attic, Roof, small inaccessible locations.
– Full Video and Photo capable camera with night vision up to 15′.
- – Test for 17 different types of gas leaks
- – Moisture contact & no-contact measurement with IR imaging
What We Do
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Residential Home Inspection
- Phase 1 – Foundation Inspection
- Phase 2 – Framing Inspection
- Phase 3- Final Walk Through Home Inspection
- Phase 4- One Year Warranty Home Inspection
- Warehouse & Light Industrial
- Retail & Office
Ancillary Services for Home Inspection
Drone Aerial Services for Home Inspection
PEACE OF MIND INSPECTION SERVICE mission is to provide professional home inspection services to the highest-quality industry standards. We succeed at this because we utilize cutting edge technologies that assist in providing non-invasive and non-destructive means of monitoring and diagnosing conditions that go far beyond the naked eye that conventional or digital photography cannot provide. We do this to provide the client with an unbiased, informed and an in-depth report that provides the knowledge needed to make an educated decision. To best serve our community and industry we maintain the highest integrity of our inspectors and support staff, and our commitment to being respectful. We are considerate of our community, clients and each other needs, and finally our passion for Continuing Education for learning the newest innovations of our industry.