|Why Us||What Sets Us Apart|
|What We Do||What We Check|
|Hi Tech Advantage||Mission Statement|
- We are a Multi firm Company
- Certified ASHI Inspector
- Certified Professional Inspectors (CPI) InterNachi Inspectors
- Licensed Michigan Builder
- DOE Energy Score Assessor
- RESNET HERS Rater (provisional)
- Building Professional Institute (BPI) Certified Building Analyst and Building Envelope Professional
- Passed the National Home Inspector Exam (NHIE) required by 32 States for Certifying Home Inspectors.
- President of the InterNachi Michigan Chapter Organization.
- FEMA Natural Disaster Certified Inspector
- Fully insured, E&O and GL
- Digital inspection reports in 24 hours or less.
- We provide online booking & credit card processing.
- We have over +500 credit hours of industry related training
- We have combined +15 years’ experience.
When choosing Peace of Mind Inspection Services, for your Home Inspection, our clients benefit from the following:
High Tech Advantage
Anyone else is just looking around.®
There are many components to a typical home inspection, each involving a different examination style. Some components can just be looked at with a well trained eye, while others require some special tools in order to see what they eye cannot. Here at Peace of Mind Inspection Services we have multiple instruments and tools to better serve you, the customer and provide you with Peace of Mind.
Some of our tools include: IR Thermal Imaging, Drone, Pin Probe & Non Contact Moisture Meters, VideoScope, Continuous Radon Monitor, Combustion Gas Detector, Digital Thermometers, GFCI/AFCI Receptacle Tester
What Sets Us Apart
Peace of Mind Inspection Services, distinguish ourselves by providing the following during a Home Inspection:
(Included for Free with a Full Inspection)
- We provide a 96 Page Home Maintenance Booklet
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 90-Day Structural & Mechanical Home Warranty
- ReCallCheck for major appliances.
- SEWERGARD 90-Day protection for water/sewer lines.
- Platinum Roof Protection Plan 5 Year roof leak protection
- MoldSafe Protection Plan 90 Day protection against New Mold
- Termite Protection Plan 90 Day Protection against New Termites or Carpenter Ants; must include Termite Inspection
- Radon Protection Plan 120 Day Protection against +4.0PCi/L levels; must include Radon inspection
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee.
- We’ll Buy Your Home Guarantee – by InterNachi.
- Lifetime access to Homeowners Resource Ask the Expert!.
- Basement, Foundation, Crawlspace & Structure
- Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Doors, Windows & Interior
- We climb roofs and into attics
- Enter crawlspaces
- Inspect Detached Buildings up to 1000 sqft
- Remove Electrical Panel
- We check ALL Doors/Windows
- We check ALL Plumbing fixtures
- We check ALL electrical outlets
- We will utilize Hi-Tech equipment
What We Check
We check the following System and Components:
We go beyond the SOP and include the following in our full inspection:
What We Do
Peace of Mind Inspection Services, is a one stop shop as we provide the following services:
Residential Home Inspection
- Phase 1 – Foundation Inspection
- Phase 2 – Framing Inspection
- Phase 3- Final Walk Through Home Inspection
- Phase 4- One Year Warranty Home Inspection
- Warehouse & Light Industrial
- Retail & Office
Ancillary Services for Home Inspection
Drone Aerial Services for Home Inspection
PEACE OF MIND INSPECTION SERVICE mission is to provide professional home inspection services to the highest-quality industry standards. We succeed at this because we utilize cutting edge technologies that assist in providing non-invasive and non-destructive means of monitoring and diagnosing conditions that go far beyond the naked eye that conventional or digital photography cannot provide. We do this to provide the client with an unbiased, informed and an in-depth report that provides the knowledge needed to make an educated decision. To best serve our community and industry we maintain the highest integrity of our inspectors and support staff, and our commitment to being respectful. We are considerate of our community, clients and each other needs, and finally our passion for Continuing Education for learning the newest innovations of our industry.
Back to Top